ad 1

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Review: Running Lean by Diana L. Sharples


The book Running Lean brings us the Gritty life details of Stacey.
*I received this book from BookLook for reviewing purpose and of course for my reading pleasure .* I picked this book because it seemed like an interesting read for me since I  gravitate towards realistic Teen books That incorporate  real life situations.This book gives you an inside look into the characters minds as well as Stacy and Calvin's Relationship as it changes.



The book description says 
"Equilibrium. That’s what Stacey and Calvin found in each other. He is as solid as his beloved vintage motorcycle and helps quiet the constant clamor in Stacey’s mind. She is a passionate, creative spirit---and a lifeline after Calvin’s soldier brother dies.
But lately the balance is off. Calvin’s grief is taking new forms. Voices of self-loathing are dominating Stacey’s life. When struggles with body image threaten her health, Calvin can’t bear to lose another person that he loves. Taking action may destroy their relationship, but the alternative could be much more costly"





My opinion of this book is  I loved every Page of it. The story line is very compelling and makes it a definite page turner in my eyes. Calvin's character is my favorite because hes a real Man he risks everything to save Stacy even when she doesn't want the help. I love that he put aside his own problems to try and save her. Hes the kind of man  that the 2015 Men should be aspiring to be. I also Love that the author allows us to see inside both characters minds. Id defiantly Suggest this book to anyone looking for a Good read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment