ad 1

Monday, August 10, 2015

Life SNAP Series , Q&A , Periscope !

Hello everyone I thought id introduce this new series I want to start having on my blog in an attempt to have More "Life" related posts on my blog I want to introduce these Life SNAPS posts. I will be starting my first year of College soon and want to start blogging more often . So these posts will be photos of my day to day activities , brain dumps and just alittle bit of everything from me.

   I Hope you enjoy this and keep checking back for more posts from me ! I ALSO want to start doing discussion on Periscope so come join me over there during the week . I WILL be posting reminders of when I plan to go on periscope so follow me on twitter too !

    My twitter is @beautybloggera and my Periscope is @angelicacoupons ! So til next time Feel Free to send any Questions for a Q&A to my twitter and Ill answer them LIVE on Periscope this Thurday at 10Am Eastern time zone. 

Thank you everyone !
-Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment