ad 1

Monday, September 14, 2015

Review of BareMinerals Cultured Pearl Loose eyeshadow

Bare Minerals Cultured Pearl Eye shadow


Hello Ladies so today I'm bring you a review of the Bare Minerals loose eye shadow in Cultured
Pearl. Lately I've been gravitating towards  more nude eye shadow colors .  I have really been doing more simple make up looks over all lately .Since I've been so rushed in the morning when getting ready. This  because of  my College classes and having to be up so early in the Morning.  
So for me its  the simpler the make up the better !

Swatch of Cultured Pearl
I Love this Loose pigment eye shadow  in Cultured pearl because its easy to apply and looks gorgeous on the eyes. I think this color would work great for everyone in any skin tone and age since it a light frosted pink shade. That's very basic so you can tone it up or tone it down as need.
I also think this is perfect product to use in your get ready routine because you can apply it  simply with a quick swipe of  a fluffy blending brush to lightly apply it on your lids.
I'm Defiantly going to have to check out the other shades Bare minerals has to offer because if the others are just as good as this one I'm sure ill enjoy them too ! Again Id suggest these to anyone who wants an easy product to work with for everyday make up application. Just remember with loose pigment eye shadows a little goes along way.

No comments:

Post a Comment