ad 1

Monday, July 06, 2015

My Current Wishlist of The Month

Hey Guys  if you read my latest post you probably wouldn't believe me that I haven't been splurge shopping in a long time. but really I haven't bought any make up or been clothes shopping in a long time. So I thought id share with you my current wishlist .





  1. Audible : I really  want to sign up for an audible account since I've seen and read about so many people really enjoying using this subscription. Also I haven't really had any time to set aside to read a book in a long time. So I think id actually get through some books if I didn't really have to stop what ever I'm doing . 
  2. Make up Brushes  : I haven't decided what brand I  want to get yet but I do need to get a new set of make up brushes . 
  3. Nyx make up : I haven't tried any Nyx make up and  I really want to try out some of their lip glosses and lipstick. So I need to pick up some of their products soon. 
  4. E.L.F: I haven't tried out any of their newer make up items so i want to do a haul of those products soon. Also I might get a set of make up brushes from them too. 
  5. Lastly I want to buy a few Make lipsticks. I don't buy make often since I consider it a brand I splurge on , So I'm slowing growing my lipstick collection from them. 




I Hope you enjoyed reading my current wishlist , These are all items I'll probably get gradually since I am on sort of a spending ban to help save some money . But these are all inexpensive for the most part so I'll probably get a few of them soon ! 

-Angelica 

No comments:

Post a Comment