ad 1

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

My Top 10 Favorite Items to Coupon For & Get Cheap !

I go Couponing almost every week for sale items that I can either " Stock up" on or Just items that are on sale to fill my fridge with. So I thought id share with you  what  my  Top items to stockpile are.  I don't stockpile a ton of items but I try to stock up on necessities and on items we use regularly. 


  1. Personal Hygiene products : I mean Shampoos , conditioners and body washes, They all fit in one spot so I like to keep a lot of these on hand because we go through them so fast. 
  2. Laundry products : Mainly laundry soaps and all that good stuff. Another product that we go through really fast. 
  3. Deodorants : I keep a good stash of those on hand so we never run out and not have a back up on hand. lots of different scents and brands too. 
  4. Pastas : We love pasta for dinner and its quick and simple to make on short notice so keeping a good stash of paste is a must and I'm always get it dirt cheap or free . 
  5. Make up : Their are usually really good make up deals during the summer and I've been able to accumulate a lot of it for free  or super cheap. 

I think a majority of these items are household essentials and are defiantly a must for my house. Hope you enjoyed this  and maybe found a product you need to keep on hand more often for yourself. 


-Angelica 

1 comment:

  1. great post :) I follow you on GFC and bloglovin and will be happy if you follow me back :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete