ad 1

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Why I've been loving Infused Water

Hey guys , I thought id share with you one of my current obsession lately ! I've kind of been on a bit of a health kick and  trying out some infused water.  I recently picked up a Cool-gear infuser water bottle from Walmart  since it was super cheap and has a little infuser chamber inside of it.  I love that the chamber is removable for those days you just want to fill it up without infusing it .  I've been loving this water bottle and use it almost everyday .

    I like the fruit combo of oranges and lemons and  not to mention all of the  Healthy vitamins in both. So This is how I use it , I slice and peel about a half an orange and one slice of lemon. Then add that to my  Water bottle that's already Full of Ice cold water. Then put the Lid on , Seal it up and Place it in the Refrigerator overnight to chill. Then in the morning grab it on the go and have a refreshing Ice cold drink with me all day. The lemon and orange are super refreshing and I love how fresh it tastes through out the day .  Hope you guys enjoyed this and try  out infusing your water with some fresh tastes too !


No comments:

Post a Comment