ad 1

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Review: Influenster : Marykay Clear proof acne system

So I received this skin care system to try out for reviewing purposes from influenster. So let me  start off by telling you a bit about my skin "type" I have a combination skin and it changes according to the seasons and my overall health. I usually have an oily T zone and dry cheek area followed by acne mainly on my chin area and the outer line of my face but is concentrated on my forehead. Also as most women will admit or complain about is that their acne  flares up more when its their monthly when hormones are raging and our diets tend to get off track too. So I assume the results with using a this skin care product will vary for some of us.Hopefully those of you with that same skin type as me will get some use out of this review though.

     when trying this product out I was hoping to see some improvement in my "problem" areas. Which when using the Clearproof clarifying cleansing gel I found it felt very refreshing on my skin and helped to clear up my acne. Also it didn't feel tingly when using it like some harsh face washes do on your skin.  I also really enjoyed using the Acne treatment gel which was ment to be used like a, spot treatment. Which it worked really well when Applying It at night before bed and then removing it  in the morning. So it helped to clear up the more stubborn spots on my face. Also the toner helped to close my pores and lock in the other clearproof products.

My only complaint with this regimine was that it seemed a little too strong for my skin as it did peel a little but not suverly. So as with any skin care product if your skin is peeling from them it's because their stronger products . The Clearproof products use benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid which are stronger product and usually cause skin peeling. So when using the products you should  moisturize intensely  and also if it does peel to much be sure to consult with your doctor and discontinue use of the product if nessacry. I'm very happy that the product does include a large bottle of moisturizer to combat the drying and also if you want healthy skin you need to MOISTURIZE regularly.

Overall I enjoyed trying this skin regimine out and it worked very well.

The price for the whole regimine is $45 
Which includes all the products  I discussed .

- Clarifying cleansing gel
- Blemish control toner
- acne treatment gel
-oil free moisturizer for acne prone skin

No comments:

Post a Comment