ad 1

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Why I started Couponing !

So the whole reason I started Couponing was because I wanted to find a way to get the things I wanted like make up for cheap and also I wanted to be able to help my family save money even though I didn't have the extra money to spend to get those items . I hated always having so little spending money and always spending so much on grocery's that there wouldn't be anything left to buy anything else .So I saw that extreme Couponing show and thought  WOW that's awesome how they managed to get so much for so little money. But soon found out that a lot of the stuff they showed on the show was exaggerated or that the people on it broke coupon policy's . So I decided I'd teach myself how to coupon and only coupon for the items I needed . Along with teaching myself how to coupon I started saving 75% if not 100%  on almost all of my shopping trips ! I also began creating my own stockpile of items  for myself and family . I also began making up 2-5  if not more  donations to my  local church and women's houses on a monthly basis when possible. I love helping others how ever I can and couponing made it possible to do so without breaking the bank . So that's just a little bit of how and why I started Couponing .  I'm hoping to start posting more often here and to start posting coupon related topics here to hopefully help those people out there who'd like to learn how to coupon correctly and do it to fit there budget !

No comments:

Post a Comment