ad 1

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Review Featuring Born Pretty Store : Jewelry





 Flower Earrings
Half Moon anklet
Heart Bracelet 




Body chain

Hi Ladies so Today I'm Back with a review for you of the Born pretty store . They  are a retail/ whole sale website so they have a wide selection of products ranging from Jewelry & Accessories  All the way to Nail art , Lifestyle and beauty products  Today we are focusing on their jewelry selection. The pieces I selected really caught my eye and looked very unique and classy. So I picked  out these beauties below a pair of flower earrings, a heart detailed bangle and a body necklace chain and a Half Moon Anklet. They all were  very well made for the price and didn't break when wearing them.Sadly though I was very disappointed when trying to wear the body chain that it wasn't a long enough chain to be-able to make it around my rib cage area to clasp it shut. I would of liked it to be another inch or two longer to be able to wear it .That problem I see happening to quite a few of us average sized women and those of us with full figures so it would be a good point for the Born pretty store to either have size options for longer chains or have this be a product labeled as being a smaller or OS product.Over all though I was very impressed with the jewelry and would buy accessories from their store since they do have some adorable pieces. I really liked the flower earrings and think they'd be a perfect accessory to a floral shirt or white blouse. I also like the heart bangle and Anklet because both are so delicate looking and is very simply designed.  The best part about the Born pretty stores selection of Jewelry is that there is something for everyone to pick from . They have a wide variety of Edgy pieces to more classic jewelry . Thank you to Born Pretty store for allowing me to review these products ! 


If you like these Pieces Simply click the link below each one to order it ! Also Use SPECIAL Discount Code GECT10   to Get 10% off your Order !








Flower Earrings 

No comments:

Post a Comment