ad 1

Friday, January 22, 2016

Out with the old in With the New Purse !

Ladies I've done it again , Another New Purse I feel like I'm always buying new Purses ! In all Honesty I always get them on sale or clearance so I'm not spending tons of money on them.  So today's post will be all about what's inside my old purse and what will be going into my new purse !

Let's talk about my old purse first it's a Light Tan colored Style & Co cross-body bag with a thin front pocket and a zipper design on the front that also is a functioning pocket as well. The main part of the bag is  decent sized and has 2 small pockets and a zipper pocket along the part of the back closest to your body while wearing the bag. I believe I got it on sale for around $25 when the bag retails for $50. 
I love a good sale and at the time I wanted to downsize my bag. But as you can see I'm clearly up-sizing again ! 



What's inside my old bag ( Tan colored)

Receipts , lots of receipts. 

$10 wow I'm rich ..... 

My small cosmetics bag which has my aleve , Bare minerals lipstick , Queen Helene Cocoa butter lotion , mascara , Chap-stick , pen, lip gloss in Precious petal ,mini dental floss,Benadryl.

Mini 2015-2016 planner 

 $8 Movie theater concession cash 

My membership cards to stores like Sephora,Bare minerals,Walgreen's,Rite-aid etc. 

My Phone 

My Victoria Secret coin purse and Victoria Secret wallet/wristlet 

Loose change that I was hoarding to put in my Penny challenge jar . 

Gloves 

Zone perfect Simply bar 

Another pen 

Lanyard with more membership cards 

Folders coffee single. I love these because they little tea bags of coffee ! 

Coupon for a Free Justin's peanut butter cup (organic) 

My business cards 

3 Green small paper clips 






My New Bag 

My new purse is a Merona black Satchel styled handbag that has a removable cross-body strap as well. I got it at Target for $21 on clearance when it originally was $29.99. Like I mentioned before I love sales. 





What I'm Putting in my New Bag ? 
Wallet Aleve 
My Happy planner ( I'll be doing blog posts on this soon ! ) 
phone
Apple iPad 
Pens 
 Mini Coupon Binder ( I'll be doing blog posts on this soon ! ) 
Chap-stick 




That's all for today I hope you all have an amazing Friday and enjoyed this post ! Let me know what you carry in your Purse in the comments below .Remember that there will be New posts every Friday so be sure to check back soon ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment