ad 1

Saturday, January 09, 2016

My 2016 Goals & How I Plan to keep them !

Hi Everyone so this year I wanted to start the new year right for once! I've set some pretty good  goals for 2016 but I also came up with some pretty good methods to acheive them.
So if your interested in my 2016 Goals/Resolutions keep reading!

1. Get Healthy!
I know I know that's everyone's "Goal" that ends in about February and that's the last we hear of it . But I plan to make this goal a lifestyle change. I really want to focus on my Mental and Physical Health. I'm going to stick to a general diet plan and also just incorporate more healthy foods into my diet and less fast foods, Junk foods and all that processed stuff. I've also started a Snap Chat  @angelicasfit where I'll be posting little peaks into my healthier diet!


2. Amp up my blog ! 
 I set this goal every year and sort of half accomplish it ,but this year I really want to Establish myself in my blogging style and start blogging more regularly. I also want to reach 500 followers via Bloglovin this year ! To accomplish this I hope to have at least 1 blogpost every Friday if not more than that each week. I also plan to change the layout of my blog and the colors . I really want the focus to be on my blogposts and photos. 


3.Trying New products ! 
I really want to be more adventurous with my skincare and make up routine . I also want to share that all with you . So I want to try lots of new products in 2016 and to accomplish that I'll be doing the 365 day Penny challenge ! I'll be doing a post on that soon so keep an eye out for that. I also want to acheive VIB at Sephora. 


4. Get Organized 
I Just ordered a new planner for 2016 and plan to use that throughout the year . Ill be using it to organize my blogpost schedule, fitness schedule and homework. I'm really excited to start using this planner ! 

5 comments:

  1. You are on the ball!

    I too would like to increase my blog followers. Consistent, quality posts will keep them coming back.

    I hope you fulfill all your goals this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and I'd love to increase my followers too.
    I hope you achieve all the things you're aiming for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed you on Bloglovin' so hopefully you're one tiny step closer to the goal you set yourself for this. I love reading through everyone's 2016 goal posts, best of luck with what you want to achieve :)
    Becky; http://www.rebeccamarie.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals. I bet the planner will help you achieve them too - its so much easier to stick to things if you're well organised. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We pretty much have the same goals. I want to live healthier and increase my followers on all of my networks! I absolutely love my Erin Condren planner, it's seriously my lifesaver! I'm your newest follower on bloglovin' coming from the #bbloggers chat xx

    Hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete