ad 1

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Review of The Christie Brinkley Close Up Instant Wrinkle Reducer & Treatment


















I tried the Instant Wrinkle Reducer and Treatment for a week , to see if this  would work  better over time. Each time I tried this product it seemed to accentuate the creases and lines under my eyes. It also seemed to make my under eye area appear to be greasy looking even with the smallest  amount of product applied. With that being said you probably can tell that I didn't enjoy using this product very much.Below I listed my thoughts on this instant wrinkle reducer and treatment by Christie Brinkley. Lastly I do think this product would be a good product to apply under the eyes daily to help moisturize your skin and reduce puffiness.



Pros :

The product itself is a very moisturizing product and isn't a super thick formula like some eye creams can be.

Didn't have a heavy smell. I don't know about you but I don't like putting things on my face that have heavy scents or smell awful.

This didn't irritate my sensitive skin .

Decent amount of product in the tube.

Has SPF in the formula

Also reduced morning eye puffiness.


Cons :
 Made my Creases/ wrinkles under my eyes more pronounced

Gave my undereye area a grease look.

also looked kind of wet on my skin.

Didn't appear to make my under eye area look any tighter.


You can Read more about this product and purchase it HERE.


(I received this product for Reviewing purposes for my 100% Honest review. )

No comments:

Post a Comment