ad 1

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

New Products on The Block : LimeLight by Alcone

Hello Everyone I'm So happy to be back to blogging here, So to start it off I wanted to share with you a brand I recently discovered. Its called LimeLight  They offer Skincare products that are Vegan and Paraben Free but also Bunny approved. So these are not only good for your skin but also arent tested on animals . I was so excited to see such a wide variety of products offered by LimeLight because when your shopping for Vegan or cruelty free products you often times cant find a wide selection.
These products made my skin feel super moisturized and refreshed. So if your looking for some new products to try out I defiantly suggest trying out  LimeLight !

You can Check them HERE .
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment